Chris from Solid PR is retro chic and ready to mingle



Here's your chance ladies and cute cute boys. One of our very own PR guys, Chris (from Solid PR), has been featured in TimeOut's "Date These New Yorkers".  We will never ever understand why they chose him....

We still can't believe he calls himself 'retro chic'.  But he does have on a Clouds shirt, which goes along way with ladies these days...

Chris P.

28; music publicist; Bedford-Stuyvesant, Brooklyn

Chris says: “I have a very bohemian attitude toward life. If something is meant to be than it is, and if it's not it's not. I don't like to get hung up on the past and things I can't control. I'm a pragmatist and I believe in the brutal, honest truth. I can make women laugh but I'm never ‘on.’ Did I mention I'm a well-learned culinary wizard and music is my life? I like cultured personalities and classiness, but not so much to the point where it becomes stuffy.”

My style: “T-shirt-and-jeans dude with a twist of retro chic.”

My outlook: “Be thankful for every little crumb and day you have.”

My ideal NYC date: “Using my cooking skills to have a date at home, and watching a movie or us going to a concert followed by or preceded by dinner.”

What Chris wants to know about you: “What kind of music are you into?”

E-mail Chris: chrisp@tonypersonals.com


Tags:

1 comments